May 2, 2013 @ 0900 hours
Howard County Public Safety Training Center
2200 Scott Wheeler Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
to start at 0900 with Assoc business with three presentations (approx 40 mins
each) to follow.
Should finish around 11:30 to 12:00. TSSI
will then supply lunch and vendor show.
Click Here for the NCRSA Discussion Board
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION S.W.A.T. ASSOCIATION
Maryland • District of Columbia • Virginia
The NCRSA is a non-profit association dedicated to the advancement of the tactical officers and tactical teams of local, state and federal level law enforcement agencies and the military throughout the National Capital Region.
The NCRSA was created in 2005 to promote and encourages communication and mutual support among the Special Weapons And Tactics (SWAT) teams in the National Capital Region by providing highly realistic and affordable training resources and disseminating tactically significant knowledge and information to member law enforcement, military agencies and individuals.
The governing body is comprised of experienced tactical commanders, team leaders and operators from S.W.A.T. teams and military E.R.T. throughout the National Capitals Region. The NCRSA is working closely with the Metro Area Crisis Negotiators Association (MACNA) to share tactics and data in the crisis negotiations field.
The goals and mission of the Association are:
- Promote and facilitate camaraderie and an open communication for exchange of ideas and information and cooperation among tactical units in the Capital Region.
- Provide an opportunity to share lessons learned from critical incidents.
- Promote researches and development of new methods, techniques, procedures, and equipment.
- Promote better record keeping practices of information and data of value.
- Promote and assist in creating and keeping a high level of professionalism.
- Provide most up-to-date trainings.
- Provide logistical assistance to all tactical teams.
- Provide assistance and support for new tactical teams.